2021 4 PG Carter Whitt -> Wake Forest->Furman

thrasher31

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, thrasher31 said:

I'd be in on him. I think Cam may bounce early (this year or next) for the NBA. No inside info. Just a hunch. 

He would immediately step in

I think he's gonna be hard to get out of NC though

Really like his game and I think he’ll be a fantastic college player wherever he ends up. Highlights remind me of Kirk Hinrich when he was at KU.

I hope I’m wrong, but I still believe Cam is gone after this season, regardless of his chances at getting drafted.

20 minutes ago, millerhusker said:

Really like his game and I think he’ll be a fantastic college player wherever he ends up. Highlights remind me of Kirk Hinrich when he was at KU.

I hope I’m wrong, but I still believe Cam is gone after this season, regardless of his chances at getting drafted.

Going to be REALLY hard to get him out of NC though. NC State, VT, and Wake all in on him. All within close proximity of him. 

As far as Cam, just a hunch about that. Feel like he wants to play pro ball as quickly as he can. I could be and hope I'm wrong. But this or next year he'll probably bounce. We need a PG regardless though. 

Whitt is really, really good. He has an awareness and understanding of the game that is rare. He is so fluid and unhurried. I agree with Coach Bennett (Virg.) who says he makes the best passes of any high school player this year. It seems his interest in NU is high. I sure hope coach Abdelmassih can land him.

1 minute ago, Husker Hoops Penitent said:

Whitt is really, really good. He has an awareness and understanding of the game that is rare. He is so fluid and unhurried. I agree with Coach Bennett (Virg.) who says he makes the best passes of any high school player this year. It seems his interest in NU is high. I sure hope coach Abdelmassih can land him.

A PG of his caliber I'm all the way in on. 

PG needs to be addressed in this class regardless. Whitt looking like the dream scenerio