2021 SG Keisei Tominaga - Juco - LOI

uneblinstu

*Shang Ping- best contribution was hard fouling Joe Dabbert and nearly causing a brawl in the summer league game at Omaha South. Chad Millard was barking in the stands at Ricky Thenarse and Sek Henry. Thought there may be a fight afterwards. One of the linebackers was with the Husker players so they were covered. 
I think he also scored on a layup or two vs. Oregon when we played them at the CHI center in Omaha- man that seems like a decade ago. Oh wait...

3 hours ago, Faux Mike Peltz said:

*Shang Ping- best contribution was hard fouling Joe Dabbert and nearly causing a brawl in the summer league game at Omaha South. Chad Millard was barking in the stands at Ricky Thenarse and Sek Henry. Thought there may be a fight afterwards. One of the linebackers was with the Husker players so they were covered. 
I think he also scored on a layup or two vs. Oregon when we played them at the CHI center in Omaha- man that seems like a decade ago. Oh wait...

That Oregon-Nebraska game was mid-Dec. 2007. Kinda wild it was already that long ago...

If you type his name into YouTube, you can find highlights of all his juco games so far. Ranger is still undefeated and ranked #1 in the country.

Really does give me flashbacks of Cary Cochran. Always has good balance when he shoots, can square and set his feet very quickly off the move. Now is 52/101 from behind the arc in 15 games.

Plus, there’s a game where he had two fastbreak dunks!

6 minutes ago, millerhusker said:

If you type his name into YouTube, you can find highlights of all his juco games so far. Ranger is still undefeated and ranked #1 in the country.

Really does give me flashbacks of Cary Cochran. Always has good balance when he shoots, can square and set his feet very quickly off the move. Now is 52/101 from behind the arc in 15 games.

Went 1-2 shooting FTs in the video.  Looks like he’ll fit into our system just fine.  😂

On 12/8/2019 at 10:22 PM, millerhusker said:

Repeatable stroke (proof is in the pudding), gets good elevation on the jump, nice release. That's a shot, because he's able to square and balance so quickly, that he'll be able to get off even when they're trying to guard him closely.

We need him next season. He needs to graduate juco in August, if possible, so he can get here next fall. I'm serious.

His shooting would open up the driving lanes for the guards we'll still have who excel at attacking the rim, namely Cam, Jervay and Dachon.

18 minutes ago, throwback said:

You may be on to something. Let's see if this works.

shooting with Steph.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you the 2019 NyQuil™ HHC Post of the Year!  Congratulations and great work @throwback you've made us all so proud!

This award entitles you to all you can eat poutine at participating* Hop Cat locations while supplies last.

*unfortunately, as of right now, there are no parcipating locations but it's the thought that counts right?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...