2021 SG Keisei Tominaga - Juco - VC

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may be on to something. Let's see if this works.    

Tim Miles era recruiting: Juco's are like peach schnapps.  Enjoy in moderation.   Hoiberg era recruiting:

Can't quite put my finger on it, but that image looks doctored. Did you photoshop a smiley face on Steph Curry's headband?

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, khoock said:

He is 2021 btw not 2020

Wait!   He's in Juco and won't be here until 2021?  Seems a little early to commit a year out  :Confused:

(Edit:  Not trying to rag on you @khoock :Redface: (we can only report what we read.) :wink:  Maybe @millerhusker is on to something.)

Edited by Red Don
2 hours ago, khoock said:

Hes in his freshman year of JUCO. Averaging 15 ppg and shooting over 50% from deep. All the articles I have read list him as 2021. No idea on if he is able to qualify for 2020 or not.

Hes not academically eligible under NCAA standards without graduating from his juco so that’s why we will have to wait to 2021. 

While having a sharp shooter on the squad would help next season I believe another year of seasoning under BG and acclimating to basketball in the states will be extremely beneficial to him and to us. Those two years will also help transition this program to finding better talent to replace these guys quicker. 

3 hours ago, TheKamdyMan said:

Hes not academically eligible under NCAA standards without graduating from his juco so that’s why we will have to wait to 2021. 

While having a sharp shooter on the squad would help next season I believe another year of seasoning under BG and acclimating to basketball in the states will be extremely beneficial to him and to us. Those two years will also help transition this program to finding better talent to replace these guys quicker. 

We got a couple JUCO football guys transferring after their first year. Think they are eligible because they were qualifiers out of high school but chose juco. Have no idea if he was eligible as a frosh but if he was I think he could leave anytime.

Edited by Art Vandalay