2021 SG Keisei Tominaga - Juco - LOI

uneblinstu

• 1 month later...

Kobe said a lot more. He laid out some big hints about buy-in compared to last year and guys committing to the system. I mean, you could almost say "shots fired" at a particular former teammate.

"What did you learn about this team in the off-season?"

"Our commitment to the system Coach is implementing is a lot better than last year and the willingness to embrace your role is better than last year."

1 hour ago, Norm Peterson said:

Kobe said a lot more. He laid out some big hints about buy-in compared to last year and guys committing to the system. I mean, you could almost say "shots fired" at a particular former teammate.

"What did you learn about this team in the off-season?"

"Our commitment to the system Coach is implementing is a lot better than last year and the willingness to embrace your role is better than last year."

He got even more real with it on 93.7 The Ticket last night (I posted the YouTube video in the Official Media Thread on the main board) flat out saying "last year we didn't play team basketball".

3 hours ago, 49r said:

He got even more real with it on 93.7 The Ticket last night (I posted the YouTube video in the Official Media Thread on the main board) flat out saying "last year we didn't play team basketball".

Thanks for posting the video.  It's so much more informative seeing Kobe & CJ knock-back, joke around and have a good time (rather than the stiff press conferences we usually see).