South Point Shootout

Bugeaters1

(Long answer)  I've looked into Vimeo in the past for other (non-sports) content and still don't understand it.  I believe it is reputable, but I don't understand how it operates.  One can research their website and read their offerings and still not know.  They are masters at telling you everything Except what you Need to Know.   (Given the lack of information it is inconceivable the Tournament Organizers haven't provided clarification of how to access the games and at what cost, if any)

(Short answer) IDK (please tell me if you find out :Lol: )

Edited by Red Don

realtimerpi game predictor: 

USC (44) vs Nebraska (42) 
Record 3-2   5-1
Conf Record  0-0   0-0
Home Record  1 - 1   4 - 1
Netural Record  0 - 0   0 - 0
Road Record  2 - 1   1 - 0
Power Rating  0.7204   0.7231
Power Rating RANK  44   42
SOS  0.5419   0.5131
SOS RANK  37   68
Average points per game  71.28   73.10
Average points give up per game 67.03   66.38

RealTimeRPI GAMER - Game Prediction Analysis

GAMER Score Prediction:  USC 68   Nebraska 69
GAMER Likely Score Range (68% chance): 58 ~ 78   60 ~ 78
GAMER Winning Probability: 49.6%   50.4 %
GAMER Winning Odds: 1 to 1.0   1.0 to 1

On 11/24/2019 at 6:59 PM, Bugeaters1 said:

I see that there is a link to watch the games through Vimeo, Is this a pay per view site or is it going to be free?

Bugs, It looks like it may be a free video-stream for the entire tournament!

Here is a link:  https://livestream.com/accounts/13124053/events/8887354

just went to the south point video and no stream of the game that is being played now. ok I got it to work, i went the help desk and they a link to the streams that they have. best way to find the south point video is to search it and it will come up.

Edited by Bugeaters1

I watched both games (camera angles were questionable but I managed even though I was never sure if a shot was made or not since the basket was outside of the camera range on close ups).  I felt like our second unit played together better than our first unit in both games.  I also want to mention that I am very happy with Grace this season - she’s not getting a ton of minutes but when she’s in the game she makes something happen whether that be a bucket, free throws, tie up, rebound, or even disrupting a pass.  She seems to be “on” the second she walks on the court and stays “on” until she’s subbed.  My impression is that is what coach wants from everyone since she does have a lot of depth.  Give it 110% while you are out there because nobody has to play 30 minutes each game.

I really really wish we would stop the insanely dumb passes but I don’t have much hope since I’ve been seeing the same thing for a few years.  I was reading a WBB message board this morning and a third party who watched the game described it as “unwatchable”, “sloppy”, and didn’t have much good to say about NU, although they did say maybe we could be a bubble team.  I can honestly say that because of the turnovers and inconsistent play (we have scoring droughts in most games), I have found it hard to watch sometimes.  

I do like that coach is building depth - but we need consistency, athleticism, and a killer instinct.  The latter is something I don’t feel the team has yet, at least not every game.