Creighton (3-1) vs. Nebraska (5-0) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Watched some of the South Dakota win over Ohio St in the Vegas tourney. SD is for real.....their big is consistent. Not a flashy or super quick team. but gets it done.
Think I saw therm ranked about 24th in coaches pole
I watched that game too out in Vegas. SD is tough. All their fans told me how much they missed Amy though. Apparently the new coach isn't very nice lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

But also could just be something specific to her daughter. I know parents can be overprotective. The program seems to be headed in the right direction in spite of Amy leaving.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yeah it seems coach's will pick on a certain player worse than they do others for whatever reason maybe they know the potential of the player and they're not living up to the coaches expectation and maybe after getting them on campus they just don't like them trying to run them off

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

43 minutes ago, Red Don said:

I was going to mention that one thing that struck me watching the Creighton game was the seemingly unexpected degree of success by Kate Cain, and others in making their mid-range or Jumper shots!

Cain looked good again from mid-range last night, and posting inside as well.  Hope she can keep that up!