In light of Coach's recent comments about taking the best...

player regardless of position- such that it is- recruit next year. I think he should make a hard charge at Teddy Allen, despite his off-court problems. This guys is special. He has NBA size and his ability to score is startling. I think he could be as prolific, or even more so than James Palmer Jr., especially in Hoiberg's system. Yes, he should find one of the following players with size: at least someone with size: Mading, Tchicou, Anselem, Breidenbach or Clemence. Any of the aforementioned would be wonderful. Two would make me ecstatic about the near future. Despite the problems Allen has put himself in I think a cool-headed Hoiberg could remind him that in a scant four years at Iowa State he sent fully ten players to the NBA, and many more to overseas professional gigs. Curious what some of you think?

47 minutes ago, 49r said:

There is a recruiting forum on HHC, FYI.

FWIW, I feel like this specific topic warrants main board discussion being that it is a separate opinion and somewhat more of a strategic/philosophical of Hoiberg's recruiting. 

My opinion is submitted, I will await the judges ruling respectfully.