2020-21 Husker opponents

AuroranHusker

On 8/23/2020 at 1:28 PM, skerbball said:

Former Husker assistant Kenya Hunter coming back to the Big 10 

Coach Hunter had been recruiting really well at UCONN and they are definitely on the upswing as they rejoin the Big East. I know him and Archie Miller go way back, but it seemed like he had it made at UCONN. This move is interesting 

1 hour ago, The God of Thunder said:

Coach Hunter had been recruiting really well at UCONN and they are definitely on the upswing as they rejoin the Big East. I know him and Archie Miller go way back, but it seemed like he had it made at UCONN. This move is interesting 

How difficult is it to recruit kids to play at UConn though, honestly?

18 hours ago, 49r said:

How difficult is it to recruit kids to play at UConn though, honestly?

I know UCONN is still a national brand, and they have two titles in the last decade, however after the debacle with the end of Kevin Ollie's tenure, and the fact they never won the AAC regular season title and only won the conference tourney once, UCONN has been in return to relevancy mode these last couple of years. It'll be a lot easier now that they're back in the Big East. 

On 9/15/2020 at 9:49 AM, 49r said:

Huskers headed to Orlando looks like.

I was actually planning on taking a vacation to this tourney in Myrtle Beach. Had one other couple and possibly two joining us. I'm not much a traveler and was really looking forward to the trip. 

1 hour ago, hskr4life said:

Duke pulled out of their tourney.... just saying.  👀

I mean... Nebraska has built the national reputation of "we'll do whatever we need to in order to have live sports."

Might be more of a guarantee to attend a Nebraska bubble tournament than one of the other established ones at this point.