2020-21 Husker opponents

AuroranHusker

Why can’t Creighton ever have nice things?
Quote Tweet

Jeff Goodman
@GoodmanHoops

Creighton guard Ty-Shon Alexander (16.9 ppg) expected to declare for the NBA Draft & barring a change of heart, his intention is to remain in the draft and bypass his senior season, NBA source told @Stadium. Hit to a Bluejays team that's currently in everyone’s Preseason Top 4.

29 minutes ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Why can’t Creighton ever have nice things?
Quote Tweet

Jeff Goodman
@GoodmanHoops

Creighton guard Ty-Shon Alexander (16.9 ppg) expected to declare for the NBA Draft & barring a change of heart, his intention is to remain in the draft and bypass his senior season, NBA source told @Stadium. Hit to a Bluejays team that's currently in everyone’s Preseason Top 4.

Arizona State beat out Michigan for 5* Josh Christopher (ESPN #10 for 2020)

and just now they have 5* (ESPN #13) Isaiah Todd decommit:

Really hate to see it...if Livers stays in the draft the outlook for UM hoops next year will be drastically different than it was a day or so ago.  But don't feel too bad for Michigan, they still have the Big Ten's top ranked class for 2020, which still includes 3!!! ESPN top 100 kids and the coaches son, 3* Jace Howard, as a walk-on.

Edited by 49r

2 hours ago, 49r said:

Arizona State beat out Michigan for 5* Josh Christopher (ESPN #10 for 2020)

and just now they have 5* (ESPN #13) Isaiah Todd decommit:

Really hate to see it...if Livers stays in the draft the outlook for UM hoops next year will be drastically different than it was a day or so ago.  But don't feel too bad for Michigan, they still have the Big Ten's top ranked class for 2020, which still includes 3!!! ESPN top 100 kids and the coaches son, 3* Jace Howard, as a walk-on.

Hmmm, maybe UM didn't fork over enough $$, evidently ASU did. ha!

1 hour ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

World-Herald Sports Retweeted
World-Herald Jays
@OWHjays

#BREAKING: Creighton guard Ty-Shon Alexander has elected to remain in the NBA draft and will not return to the #Jays for his senior season.

Surprising considering Creighton pays more than the G league.

6 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

Best line I've seen about this transfer came from someone on Twitter: 

Because of this, they're having to amend the BYU student code of conduct for women to say "First, do no Haarms."

I wonder if anybody at the BYU admissions office wondered, "wait, is this the guy with the herpes?"

21 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

Best line I've seen about this transfer came from someone on Twitter: 

Because of this, they're having to amend the BYU student code of conduct for women to say "First, do no Haarms."

Please let me know who stole it from me and posted it on Twitter. I want my royalty check.

Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 12.34.27 PM.png

Edited by jayschool