2020-21 Husker opponents

AuroranHusker

5 hours ago, hskr4life said:

From the tweet above, it looks like...

Neural- 20-21

Lincoln- 21-22

Manhattan- 22-23

I'm glad we are playing in Manhattan when will be a Top 10 team as opposed to playing them there as we are still putting the pieces in place!  I'm mixing koolaid with several different varieties of alcohol to pass the shelter in place time!

So we have 6 of 11 non-con opponents set - Myrtle Beach tournament (3), bluebirds (H), K-State (N), Cleve St (H)

Still an ACC challenge game left (probably at home against a TBD opponent -- but we finished last, North Carolina finished last -- just sayin').

Then probably 3-4 more pay games - 3 if we're in the Gavitt games - or 4 if they count game with the bluebirds in the Gavitt Games.

8 hours ago, throwback said:

So we have 6 of 11 non-con opponents set - Myrtle Beach tournament (3), bluebirds (H), K-State (N), Cleve St (H)

Still an ACC challenge game left (probably at home against a TBD opponent -- but we finished last, North Carolina finished last -- just sayin').

Then probably 3-4 more pay games - 3 if we're in the Gavitt games - or 4 if they count game with the bluebirds in the Gavitt Games.

Better be a home B1G-ACC Challenge matchup. I would love to see the 'Heels have to come to Lincoln. That would be sublime.

The series will begin on December 19, 2020, with a neutral-site matchup at the Sprint Center in Kansas City before shifting to campus sites the following two seasons. The Wildcats will make their first-ever appearance at Pinnacle Bank Arena on Dec. 18, 2021, while the Huskers will visit Bramlage Coliseum on Dec. 17, 2022, to conclude the series.

41 minutes ago, Fastbreaker said:

Speaking of opponents,  did anyone notice that Creighton finished second in the OWH hypothetical national champion thingee.  And the Bluejays have everyone back and fans are already talking possible national championship next year.

Saw they will probably be preseason top 5, assuming everyone returns.

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 10:04 AM, Fastbreaker said:

Speaking of opponents,  did anyone notice that Creighton finished second in the OWH "hypothetical" national champion thingee.  And the Bluejays have everyone back and fans are already talking possible national championship next year.

comical, without Zegarowski that was not gonna happen....

I remember a couple years ago when we returned most of our roster from an NCAA tourney team and layed an egg..  We shall wait and see on Creighton for next year.  Will be hard to repeat the success from this year IMO.

13 minutes ago, ConkintheCorner said:

I remember a couple years ago when we returned most of our roster from an NCAA tourney team and layed an egg..  We shall wait and see on Creighton for next year.  Will be hard to repeat the success from this year IMO.

Not getting the NCAA tourney experience this year will hurt them next year in my opinion.

1 hour ago, ConkintheCorner said:

I find it rather inauthentic how far, how wide, how deep, and how high the OWH has catered to the only ppl buying a newspaper, old fuddy-dud bluebackers. 😂

On 3/31/2020 at 10:45 AM, ConkintheCorner said:

Ty-shon Alexander could go pro overseas, but he probably doesn't want to take the pay cut.

KenPom #261.  Beat Indiana in both legs of a home and home in 2017 and 2018.  Won by 20 at Assembly Hall.

Finished 7th in the Summit league last year.

Should be a pretty solid early season test for us.

Edited by 49r

56 minutes ago, 49r said:

KenPom #261.  Beat Indiana in both legs of a home and home in 2017 and 2018.  Won by 20 at Assembly Hall.

Finished 7th in the Summit league last year.

Should be a pretty solid early season test for us.

Making the move to the Horizon league this year

44 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

Duke then Creighton?. It will beyond easy to hate this kid.. I would hate him even if he saved my life.🤨

There are those who say that every single person has their good points.  But those who say that may have never met anyone who played for both Duke and Creighton.