Southern (2-2) vs. Nebraska (4-0) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

While it's doubtful that Southern (2-2) will be able to handle the Huskers....we though, must be ready to play... with all guns blazing .

In that being said. we must NOT look ahead to Creighton. That will come in the next game....Creighton will as usual, see the Nebraska game as their game of the year. They do in every sport.

Back to Southern...they are not a big team...we haven't played them for several years. We'll see if our size is indeed a factor

FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS Huskers 

Edited by redsteve

Is anyone having trouble getting Matt & Jeff on the Audio.  I can't get it on Tune-IN (get Sports Nightly). Links on the Huskers.com page are not any better.  Tune-In, I still get sports Nightly,  Link to Huskers.com App doesn't work.   I'm getting tired of this shit they throw at us!

(At least I can get BTN+)

Edited by Red Don

Is anyone having trouble getting Matt & Jeff on the Audio.  I can't get it on Tune-IN (get Sports Nightly). Links on the Huskers.com page are not any better.  Tune-In, I still get sports Nightly,  Link to Huskers.com App doesn't work.   I'm getting tired of this shit they throw at us!

(At least I can get BTN+)
Did u try sound cloud?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Not sure. Type on huskers in search

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I can get Matt & Jeff on my laptop but I can't get on my Android.  Tune-in is Sports Nightly even though the caption shows WBB Southern.  If I go to the WBB Schedule @ Huskers.com and click on the listen the page comes up, but no sound or Controls.  Very Frustrating.  At least I can watch & listen to the 2nd half in peace.

Guess I'll have to reinstall my Droid Tune-in App, but something is keeping the sound from the Huskers.com site from working (oh shock!).   Huskers.com has been and continues to be CRAP, Neulion or not!

Edited by Red Don