uneblinstu’s postgame chatter: vol 12; vs. South Dakota St.

uneblinstu

Cam Mack is a stud - NU will go as he goes. If he's getting to the rim & making layups as well as confidently knocking down threes, NU will likely have a chance to compete in A LOT of games. If he's off his game, it could be a real long year. Let's hope Cam's up for a B1G challenge.

Edited by AuroranHusker

First time I got to see them live this year besides the show that was opening night scrimmage.

My thoughts ( if anybody gives a fat rats rear end)😉

We we have quiet a few Alpha Males on this team.. Hopefully they can learn to work together.. Because if it goes south it could get really icky.

We will shoot ourselves into big leads and out of big leads.

When we want to be play okay D, not very often though.

I think it will be a fun ride, and I have my motion sickness meds ready!

Edited by Silverbacked1

Watches the first half and followed the second half

-I'm on board with Cross. They're gonna need to experiment with him at the 4 and Yvan at the 5 this year come big ten play because that's a lineup we'll likely see a lot of next year. Especially with Walker eligible.

-Cam Mack can get to the rim at will. If he converts his finishes at a high rate watch out. 

-kavas can shoot, but doesn't offer much else outside of that. He's gonna be important in certain lineups. But he's WAY too hesitant to shoot. 

-yvan is figuring it out. 

-#freeshamiel

-next year could be a good one. Add Delano with some muscle, Walker, an improved crop of freshman, and Donovan Williams. This year will be about improvement every game. And we're seeing that so far

PATIENCE. We'll likely win some games we have ZERO business winning and lose some that we should win. Hopefully more of the former as opposed to the latter

On 11/15/2019 at 11:05 PM, Cazzie22 said:

It’s a W.  Might have caught the Jacks flatfooted in first half but looked good in transition.  Rebounding is going to require plenty of effort.  We really look small on the court, even against a Summit League Team.  

:Redface:

BUT! We Punch Beyond our Weight!  

:wink:

I watched the Video Recap (It's short @ 4:58). If you want to see what we've got you might want to watch it in slo-mo as the plays develop!!!!   (0.25 is more my speed! :Redface:)

• 2 weeks later...