Iowa nabs....

whoopdeedoo

10 hours ago, mwm89 said:

Extremely challenging to recruit with teams in this league.  :mellow:

Definitely, not a job for the timid.

I'd like to think, the opportunity to compete in this conference, will help our staff bring in the athletes needed.  No complaints here, on last years newbies.  Hoping we get to see 

a little more of this years class, tomorrow night.  Early returns, seem positive.

Clark is the type of player that can make everyone around her better. she can do it all. i think it was her AAU coach that stated he believes she is the best player in the country. maybe he's bias, but, from everything i have read about her he probably isn't far off. sure would be nice for the huskers to catch a break like that. 

Edited by whoopdeedoo

imo, i read one of the goofiest articles about iowa's bluder. said something along the lines of yes, there is McGraw and Auriemma. if bluder had those type of players at iowa she would have a national championship too---she is one of the best coaches in the country (according to the article). 

well, crap--------give that kind of talent to just about any coach they probably would have a national championship under their belt too. my word. that just didn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 3:10 PM, whoopdeedoo said:

imo, i read one of the goofiest articles about iowa's bluder. said something along the lines of yes, there is McGraw and Auriemma. if bluder had those type of players at iowa she would have a national championship too---she is one of the best coaches in the country (according to the article). 

well, crap--------give that kind of talent to just about any coach they probably would have a national championship under their belt too. my word. that just didn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Yeah, I would think the vast majority of coaches out there, if not all of them, would pull that off.

• 2 months later...