WBB Game #2, (W, 90-85 OT), Sun, 11/10 @ Missouri, 2:00pm CT, SECN Plus (free video stream)

Red Don

the thing I noticed about Cain yesterday when she shot she was always falling away from the basket and I think that's why her shots were coming up short it should have went straight up and not fell back they probably would have went in.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, pdog15 said:

Where is the kid Helms and why is she not playing? Shes a top recruit!

surgery earlier in the year for compartment syndrome, which can be a chronic condition. hard to say, but, i am guessing she will see very limited minutes, if at all. we are all hoping for the best.

Edited by whoopdeedoo

surgery earlier in the year for compartment syndrome, which can be a chronic condition. hard to say, but, i am guessing she will see very limited minutes, if at all. we are all hoping for the best.
She looks good in the one or two minutes like she gets to play a game I think she's pretty smooth ball-handler

9 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

She looks good in the one or two minutes like she gets to play a game I think she's pretty smooth ball-handler

yup-----that's why it sucks. well, especially for her. just another guess, but, i would be willing to bet coach has a pretty good idea of the prognosis now. i noticed in the presser they keep asking about Brady and Kissinger, but, no mention of Helms. you would think one of the reporters might ask her about Helms future (if they haven't earlier and i missed it).

Edited by whoopdeedoo