HHCC Game #02 - vs. Southern Utah (Nov. 9, 1:00 PM CST)

HuskerFever

18 minutes ago, tcp said:

you ask of me the impossible.

Okay, we can't be this bad. We can't be. What the heck.

14 Strangers--74

Whatever Southern Utah is--67

I'm with this guy, WTH was that garbage tonight. yup, 14 strangers. this performance brings my prediction on points, even on a bounceback game, significantly down to earth. no more 70+ until I SEE it, idk who this team is. 

14 Strangers - 65

USU angry eagles or something with a bolt -- 58

4 hours ago, hhcdave said:

SUU Thunderbirds. Check out my other long detailed post so I don't feel like I completely waisted 15 minutes typing haha

Sorry to offend you, sir. I had no idea such a small school would have alumni here. Sounds like a lovely place. I will not be joining you in hoping they beat our ass like riverside did, even as likely it is to happen. 

And yes, I did read your post, it was good stuff. 

Edited by HolyBobpilgrimage

4 hours ago, HolyBobpilgrimage said:

Sorry to offend you, sir. I had no idea such a small school would have alumni here. Sounds like a lovely place. I will not be joining you in hoping they beat our ass like riverside did, even as likely it is to happen. 

And yes, I did read your post, it was good stuff. 

You didn’t offend me at all!! And just to clarify, in no way shape or form do I “want them to beat our ass.” No idea how you came up with that from that post. We need this W badly. 

4 hours ago, hhcdave said:

You didn’t offend me at all!! And just to clarify, in no way shape or form do I “want them to beat our ass.” No idea how you came up with that from that post. We need this W badly. 

cheers sir. yeah, where I got beat our ass is from my deep frustration in the night of the loss, as most husker fans can relate to im sure. heres hoping.