OT: Nov. 5 Conference Game

HuskerFever

This is actually a kind of cool idea.  It would be really cool to see something like a "Conference Tip Off" series where either all "Power 5" conferences play their first game on a day within the first 5 days of the season or you spread them out over the course of the five days.

For Example, this year could have looked something like this.

Tuesday- Pac-12 Conference Games

Wednesday- SEC Conference Games

Thursday- Big 12 Conference Games

Friday- Big 10 Conference Games

Saturday- ACC Conference Games

5 hours ago, HuskerFever said:

Missing college basketball? Tired of waiting until December for conference matchups? Well you're in luck!

The ACC looked at the Big Ten and said "hold my beer," so NC State and Georgia Tech face off tonight at 7:30 CT with conference standing implications on the line.

It's one thing to do this with football, where there are only 12 total regular season games, but it's certainly a different story with college basketball.

I wonder why the ACC would be the one league to do this? This seems like an AAC thing to do.......

39 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

It's one thing to do this with football, where there are only 12 total regular season games, but it's certainly a different story with college basketball.

I wonder why the ACC would be the one league to do this? This seems like an AAC thing to do.......

It's all about the new ACC Network $$$.