Tim Miles has a new gig!

49r

1 hour ago, HuskerFever said:

Michigan State fans aren't so keen on Tim Miles:

"They'd be better off just having a puppet co-host the studio desk, I'd give it just as much credence."

https://247sports.com/college/michigan-state/board/93/Contents/tim-miles-on-btn-140189720/

For the love of God, if you’re going to snark, at least be good at it, and show a bit of ingenuity and originality. But it’s little surprise that someone who is such a stunning mediocrity who could produce such drivel would be a Michigan State fan.

1 hour ago, HuskerFever said:

Michigan State fans aren't so keen on Tim Miles:

"They'd be better off just having a puppet co-host the studio desk, I'd give it just as much credence."

https://247sports.com/college/michigan-state/board/93/Contents/tim-miles-on-btn-140189720/

Might be sore about scooping the Izzone

9 hours ago, 49r said:
22 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

Might be sore about scooping the Izzone

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what they do though, I figured it out the first time I saw them do it and I was only a casual TV observer.

If it works even just one time, that's one turnover your team didn't have to earn. All worth it even just for that one.

4 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

The recruiting stories on here were hilarious 

Also Miles notes it was made clear to him he was going to be fired going into his last season.

This was brought up at the start of last season tied to the issues he was having recruiting.   Dead man walking...which sucks for everyone.  Also a big part of the reason we lost Hunter.

4 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

Also Miles notes it was made clear to him he was going to be fired going into his last season.

I don't think it was a deal where Moos explicitly said "you're done at the end of the year" as much as it was just adding all the things up, there was only one conclusion to draw. If they'd continued the trajectory they were on after the win at Indiana, Miles wouldn't be recording podcast these days.

I have no idea whether Zach visits HHC, but I always have called him "Socks" since he attended games at BDSC while wearing knee-length red and white striped socks. I visit with him each July 4th because he runs the Crazy Cracker near the miniature golf course on 56th St. Best wishes and prayers for him as he deals with his health issues and more evidence that Tim Miles is a good guy. Looking forward to visiting with Zach again when I buy some fireworks next year.

On 12/11/2019 at 9:11 AM, hhcmatt said:

The recruiting stories on here were hilarious 

Just got done listening to this..great episode.  Still seems like a great guy and is still a great listen. 

• 2 months later...