Tim Miles has a new gig!

49r

Anywhere to watch/listen to Tim's game call from last night?

Is his schedule posted anywhere?  I know they are normally decided only a few days in advance.  I suppose if nothing else, one would just have to monitor his twitter.

There is also this website that Tim has previously shared, but not announcers schedules:

http://mattsarzsports.com/Schedule/Weekly/basketball201920/2#.XcMmHZpKiUk

24 minutes ago, Mr. Red said:

Anywhere to watch/listen to Tim's game call from last night?

Is his schedule posted anywhere?  I know they are normally decided only a few days in advance.  I suppose if nothing else, one would just have to monitor his twitter.

There is also this website that Tim has previously shared, but not announcers schedules:

http://mattsarzsports.com/Schedule/Weekly/basketball201920/2#.XcMmHZpKiUk

Here on FoxSportsGo

• 4 weeks later...
On November 30, 2019 at 7:40 PM, Handy Johnson said:

A buddy of mine went out to Manny’s Steak House in Mpls last night with Tim after the DePaul/Gopher game. Said Tim is doing great, loves the new job, & is just biding his time until he finds the right opportunity to return to Coaching.

Listened to him do the DePaul/Minnesota game. He did alright, seemed to be pro Minnesota a little bit.  He spent Thanksgiving with Pitino and family, talked about it on air.  

2 hours ago, Rickyd said:

He should owe us money!!!  What a waste buying guys like him out all of the time to leave us with a shambled program......again!

On a day like today, coming here to bash a guy that hasn’t been our coach in 9 months, got us our first NCAA tournament appearance in so many years I don’t remember, got us our first draft pick since I don’t remember, and was an overall great guy and ambassador for the program as one of your first posts is a good way to make one think you might be wearing blue today.

3 hours ago, hskr4life said:

On a day like today, coming here to bash a guy that hasn’t been our coach in 9 months, got us our first NCAA tournament appearance in so many years I don’t remember, got us our first draft pick since I don’t remember, and was an overall great guy and ambassador for the program as one of your first posts is a good way to make one think you might be wearing blue today.

Follow my lead and give the poster a down arrow.