Women's College Basketball

Bugeaters1

TRANSFERS

This thing of constant transferring has become the norm it seems. in basketball (mens and womens) as we just lost three off our womens team. 3 out  and about 3 in

The NU  men's has new team every year.  Football has some leave too.

It's not unusual in the B!G now, and other schools outside the B1G.   Penn St 5 out 2 in, Ohio St 4 out,  Wisky 3 out, 2 in,  most of the rest in the B1G had ar least one leave....except Iowa...no transfers in or out

Others.....Ga Tech 4 out, 1 in, ...N Carolina 3 and 3 , Tex Tech 4 out 1 in, ...Auburn had 7 leave,,,2 in    Some could have new coaches, but still...it's crazy the turnover. 

The new normal.

Edited by redsteve

17 hours ago, All About the Corn said:

So what are the odds that WBB, MBB do not start on time? I think they both start after January and have a shorter conference only season. 

nothing will surprise me anymore. Monday, my old high school in SD (Madison) has suspended all summer sporting activities because they had 4 test positive for Covid-19. they did more testing and are awaiting results. stuff like this makes me kinda nervous about what might happen with all sports. ☹️

Edited by whoopdeedoo

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, HUD said:

With rosters potentially short especially with the virus I would think they should approve all first time transfers.

never can tell what the ncaa will do🙄

stated it before in a post, if Mikesell can get an approval, i don't see any reason why Cravens shouldn't!

Edited by whoopdeedoo

• 2 weeks later...