Let's assume hypothetically you're a message board poster

Norm Peterson

Imagine you're a message board poster for a team nearby. And you post on your team's board, on a thread related to your team's prospects for the upcoming season, that you're hopeful that a couple of players for a different team remain injured and out of the lineup when you face them later this year so that your team stands a better chance of winning.

And then, literally within 40 minutes, news breaks that your projected starting center suffered a catastrophic leg injury.

http://www.bluejayunderground.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5137&start=710

(Someone who's versed in these kinds of things, can you get a screen grab for me? Just in case denials issue.)

Edited by Norm Peterson

By the way, lest there be any lack of clarity, I feel really bad for the Epperson kid from you-know-where.  Good player coming out of high school and has been saddled with injuries his first two seasons. I'm sure he was hoping for a break-out year this year and now this happens.  Poor kid.  Really feel for him.  And I know what being on crutches is like and it sucks.  Badly.  So, I've said a prayer for him.  And I hope he recovers quickly and completely because being on crutches sucks and you only get one shot at a college career.