Outlook for '19-'20

Norm Peterson

On 10/28/2019 at 5:09 PM, millerhusker said:

FWIW, the huskers.com Doane game notes have the “probable starters” listed as Cam, Jervay, Burke, Cheatham and Yvan.

I think, without knowing anything at all, that it’s probably their best 5. There’s a part of me though that wants to put Kavas in for Burke so you have that shooting in the lineup and you bring a ball handler/scorer off the bench when Green or Mack come out.  But like I said I don’t know anything. Just fun, pointless preseason talk.

4 hours ago, NWUhusker said:

I think, without knowing anything at all, that it’s probably their best 5. There’s a part of me though that wants to put Kavas in for Burke so you have that shooting in the lineup and you bring a ball handler/scorer off the bench when Green or Mack come out.  But like I said I don’t know anything. Just fun, pointless preseason talk.

Well, it won't be pointless in about 5 hours. The exhibition game will show us some things. I know Shamiel Stevenson will be unable to go, but I suspect the others will (sans Dalano Banton & Derrick Walker, I'd imagine...).