Controversial Poll of the Off-season

Norm Peterson

Who finishes with the better win %?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which team finishes this current/upcoming season with a better winning percentage?

• Nebraska Football
    • Nebraska Men's Basketball

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/06/2019 at 02:01 AM

I say football. But I was hoping for 8 wins there tops before the season started. 

I think this this year will be fascinating on the hard court, but i’m Not sure there will be a lot of wins. 

Edited by atskooc

5 hours ago, jimmykc said:

I don't see the controversy here, Norm. Anyone not agreeing with the result will just consider it "Fake news". It does remind me that I need someone to refresh my memory about locating our 19-20 schedule on HHC. The one at the top is still the 18-19 calendar.

There is a handy-dandy schedule on huskers.com: https://huskers.com/schedule.aspx?path=mbball

11 hours ago, tcp said:

Not sure how we get above .500 overall in hoops short of a near miracle of talent revelation. 

Football going to struggle to reach .500 with that tire fire. 

I wish there was a "too painful to contemplate" option on this poll. 

I think many of football's troubles at Minny can be corrected. Hopefully the health of Wan'Dale & Adrian will improve dramatically, and the O-Line steps up their play in a B1G way asap. I have hope that the football team can come back strong. They were wiped of any confidence, losing 48-7 to OSU then came back to win a hard-fought battle vs NW 13-10. Now they're basically facing the same turnaround (with a helpful bye week in between), I'm looking forward to seeing some meaningful improvement vs the Hoosiers next Sat.