2020 SG Dylan Branson -> SE Missouri St.

hhcmatt

3 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

I have a hard time believing this is real.

On 5/1/2019 at 5:49 PM, Norm Peterson said:

HS:

Dylan Branson, unranked 2-star 6-5 SG/OL from St. Louis. Apparently, this is actually a thing.

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/dylan-branson

Believe in yourself!

• 6 months later...
On 10/15/2019 at 8:19 PM, AuroranHusker said:

It's about time Nebraska had a prospect like Keith Neubert playing both hoops and football.

A friend of mine had dinner and drinks with Keith, T Buchanan, and Morgan Gregory a while back.  Neubert said that when he told Danny he was trying out for football, Danny said you'll never play, it's a stupid idea, I'm pulling your scholarship.  (Tom Osborne put him on a football scholarship right away, then he got drafted and spent five years in the NFL.)  He said that was the last time he ever talked to or even saw Danny Nee.

15 minutes ago, Dead Dog Alley said:

A friend of mine had dinner and drinks with Keith, T Buchanan, and Morgan Gregory a while back.  Neubert said that when he told Danny he was trying out for football, Danny said you'll never play, it's a stupid idea, I'm pulling your scholarship.  (Tom Osborne put him on a football scholarship right away, then he got drafted and spent five years in the NFL.)  He said that was the last time he ever talked to or even saw Danny Nee.

Wow, interesting. Danny was impetuous.

• hhcmatt changed the title to 2020 SG Dylan Branson -> SE Missouri St.
17 hours ago, Dead Dog Alley said:

Regarding the scholarship issue, I thought that there was a rule that any time you had a crossover athlete the scholarship diverted to the highest revenue sport???  Plus, wouldn't Danny like the idea of finding that extra scholarship? 

16 hours ago, Huskerpapa said:

Regarding the scholarship issue, I thought that there was a rule that any time you had a crossover athlete the scholarship diverted to the highest revenue sport???  Plus, wouldn't Danny like the idea of finding that extra scholarship? 

Danny wasn’t always the most logical thinker