This happened at Kansas

Bugeaters1

I guess I'm the only one that thinks that if you're already going down in flames, make it a bonfire to remember. There's a certain style required to put an exclamation point on what is essentially a career in crime. 

I tip my hat to whomever said, "we're getting the death penalty anyway, let's get those middle fingers up to all these hypocrites."

KU wants to win at all costs. Well, they did. Here's the bill. 

On 10/5/2019 at 7:23 PM, tcp said:

I guess I'm the only one that thinks that if you're already going down in flames, make it a bonfire to remember. There's a certain style required to put an exclamation point on what is essentially a career in crime. 

I tip my hat to whomever said, "we're getting the death penalty anyway, let's get those middle fingers up to all these hypocrites."

KU wants to win at all costs. Well, they did. Here's the bill. 

We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

hahahaha. "And we're just the blueblood program to do it! Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Self: "Well, do what you will to KU, but we're not going to sit here while you bad-mouth the United States of America! Hookers!"

Edited by tcp