Tickets for Friday Night

Norm Peterson

Imma save y'all a phone call because that's just the kind of guy I am.

So, I still hadn't gotten my e-mail about tickets.  I called and they confirmed my order for 4 seats.  They said the e-mail had been sent.  I could not find it in my inbox or junk folder or anything. I double checked that they had the right e-mail address.  They told me I could log into my account and reissue them to myself, which I did.  Still no e-mail.  Called back and, long story short ...

THEY ARE HAVING COMPUTER PROBLEMS. IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR TICKETS BY NOON ON FRIDAY, YOU CAN CALL AND THEY WILL PRINT THEM AND HOLD THEM FOR YOU AT WILL-CALL.

But don't do that until they know for sure they can't get the software fixed because they don't want to have a bunch of tickets waiting at Will-Call if they don't need to.

Anyone else facing this issue?

1 hour ago, HuskerActuary said:

I had no problems for Friday night, but I must say that the ticket office is not terribly well ran considering it is a multi-million dollar organization - they tend to get by with average customer service because fans won't give up on the team and stop going to games unless they have serious issues with the ticket office.

No real clue here (not a ticket holder nor live in the area), but could it be ticket vendors/software they use?