2021 Recruits

Bugeaters1

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2020 at 8:13 AM, KarlHessEatMy.... said:

Alexis been nominated for mcdonald all American game...  This has to mean she will be a top 100 recruit .  That's awesome... who was the last nebraskan to play in the game

The way she is playing this year she might make the cut.  In the Heartland Holiday Tournament in the semifinals against Lincoln East on Thursday she scored 37 points and had 16 rebounds.  Today in the Championship game against Fremont she had 44 points and 22 rebounds as they won the game 79 to 67.  You can watch the game on you tube.  Junior Guard Taylor McCabe who is committed to Iowa had 19 points.  She can sure as hell shoot the three.  Looks a bit frail to me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2019 at 5:00 PM, whoopdeedoo said:

prospects nation has Kendall Moriarity as the #38 rated player for 2021

i was glancing at prospects nation again...i see Moriarity has dropped to #74 NR on hoopgurlz

🤷‍♂️ such a strange year, who knows. i don't know if they are even playing over there.

(btw, Weidner is #80)

Edited by whoopdeedoo

• 2 weeks later...

AW's stats overall are way better than just 24 pts per game..    

• P/G25.2.
  • Ast/G6.5.
  • Reb/G6.7.
  • Stl/G6.5.
  • Blk/G0.2.

And if you saw and noticed her breakaway speed in the first two tourney games .... WOW!  While dribbling she easily puts several feet between her and pursuing opponents.  Her assists per game are understated bc often times she rockets passes too hard to handle for her teammates.  Cravens, Bourne, Markowski, Coley, et.al. being on the other end of those passes will change turnovers into assists. 

• hhcmatt unpinned this topic
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...