BTN2Go is now BTN+

Bugeaters1

Thanks for the heads-up @Bugeaters1.  I won't subscribe to BTN+ (again) until the start of WBB but it's good to know of impending changes.  I've always thought Neulion was an inferior platform (but they do seem to have a lock on most school's athletic sites such as Huskers.com) so it will be interesting to see what the differences are.

It's a great  idea to launch this thread for everyone to give their imput/tips on the new platform.  :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Red Don said:

Thanks for the heads-up @Bugeaters1.  I won't subscribe to BTN+ (again) until the start of WBB but it's good to know of impending changes.  I've always thought Neulion was an inferior platform (but they do seem to have a lock on most school's athletic sites such as Huskers.com) so it will be interesting to see what the differences are.

It's a great  idea to launch this thread for everyone to give their imput/tips on the new platform.  :thumbsup:

Huskers.com has changed their platform as well.

4 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Huskers.com has changed their platform as well.

Good News!  :nod:

Just supposition on my part that Moos, or his staff,  made the change.  I forgot who was responsible for that aspect of the athletics program, but I remember reading up on the deal with Neulion some time back and I got the distinct impression the deal was to maximize the $ to the university, rather than trying to maximize the fan/viewer experience.  If so, Kudos to Moos and his team!   :Mfclap::Bow:

https://www.paciolan.com/news/detail/paciolan-sidearm-sports-to-acquire-neulion-college

"SYRACUSE, N.Y. and IRVINE, Calif. (May 3, 2019) – SIDEARM Sports, a leader in collegiate athletic digital solutions, and Paciolan, a leader in ticketing, fundraising, marketing, and analytics solutions, will acquire NeuLion College effectively immediately.

NeuLion has long been recognized as a reputable brand behind collegiate athletic websites. In 2018, it assumed the dedicated name NeuLion College providing clients such offerings as web publishing, ticketing, donor management, mobile/OTT apps and HD video streaming technology.

Paciolan and SIDEARM Sports, both operating within Learfield IMG College since 2017 and 2014 respectively, will assume servicing the entire NeuLion College portfolio. "