Cam Mack and Jervay Green are both top 25 impact JUCO transfers

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ConkintheCorner said:

little surprised they are sending both these guys to media days...  Figured Burke would be a guy that would go.

1 hour ago, hhcmatt said:

This also surprised me

Suppose that's what this Tweet was about?

https://twitter.com/__dburke/status/1176300670829453312?s=20

Edited by dustystehl

Sorry if this is already posted!  :Redface:

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/after-unexpected-setbacks-mack-now-ready-to-thrive-with-huskers

Future PG

After unexpected setbacks, Mack now ready to thrive with Huskers

….....the Austin, Texas, native is already well on his way to becoming the player his coaches hope and need him to be this season.
Regarded as one of the nation’s top junior college prospects in the 2019 class, Mack is a dynamic playmaker who fits exactly what Hoiberg wants in a floor general point guard. In fact, a source close to the program said NU’s staff thinks Mack could be as good of a point guard as they’ve ever recruited.
“He’s as fast with the ball as anybody I’ve ever been around,” Hoiberg said. “That’s where it starts with him. He’s running by guys. We’re trying to get them out in front of the ball, but with his speed, he’s going by our guys… He’s got a chance to be special.”

Edited by Red Don

20 hours ago, Red Don said:

SIAP, but this cracked me up. Jervay said this to the media on Wednesday. We have a bunch of guys who have never played in a division 1 game before. It’ll be a memorable season for sure.

74001578-233F-4820-875D-F9B15959D604.png