Ouedraogo

dskurz

Shows you how much team chemistry matters, which is basically a huge advantage to every national team not hailing from the states. Though USA was lacking their true stars they didnt role out a bunch of scrubs. There was an article on ESPN that said the current USA squad would have been projected to win like 56 NBA games aka 1st or 2nd overall record. Something like that. Anyway i prefer USA using their young players and second teir stars. Makes for a much more competitive and interesting tourney.

Edited by khoock

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2019 at 2:01 PM, Navin R. Johnson said:
Fred Hoiberg says freshman big Yvan Ouedraogo (6-9, 265) has a "Big Ten ready" body and is "pissing people off" with his screens. Like running into a brick wall, he said. Lifted nary a weight before arrival. He's 17. #Nebrasketball

I feel like Yvan and I have a lot in common. 

11 minutes ago, HuskerActuary said:

On a related note - the player who led the NBA in rebounding in more consecutive seasons than anyone else in history was 6'7". 

Ouedraogo is no Barkley but probably the biggest thing is he's no plodder so his fit into this offense should work.  We'll see what happens when he is the primary rebounder on a team.