OT: Portable Burner anyone?

16 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

No I buy it frozen. Its like 250 bucks to have live shipped in.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I've never done live crawfish but I've been tempted to have 40# live and purged crawfish shipped in. Mix it with shrimp, potatoes and andouille sausage so that you're not JUST having crazy expensive crawfish. (My stovetop is not adequate for the job, though, so until I get a high pressure burner unit, I'll wait on the live crawfish.)

I've found that Super Saver makes some pretty decent andouille. In fact, as we speak, I'm sitting here taking a rest from prepping ingredients for gumbo tonight, which will include about 3 packages of their andouille. 

I've never done live crawfish but I've been tempted to have 40# live and purged crawfish shipped in. Mix it with shrimp, potatoes and andouille sausage so that you're not JUST having crazy expensive crawfish. (My stovetop is not adequate for the job, though, so until I get a high pressure burner unit, I'll wait on the live crawfish.)

I've found that Super Saver makes some pretty decent andouille. In fact, as we speak, I'm sitting here taking a rest from prepping ingredients for gumbo tonight, which will include about 3 packages of their andouille. 
I bought the portable burner for the crab boil because I was doing it on the stove stove top and it was taking forever to to do it but I mix in shrimp and crab and this time I'm going to mix in some mussels with it

17 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

10 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

I bought the portable burner for the crab boil because I was doing it on the stove stove top and it was taking forever to to do it but I mix in shrimp and crab and this time I'm going to mix in some mussels with it

My Kind of Guys!    :Stirthepot:  :Drool: