Nebraska (0-0) vs Stella Azzurra Basketball Academy (Unknown) Game Thread

hskr4life

Just now, Nighthawk said:

sorry...didn't have my humor font on.  I was just thinking of what I've seen on some of the schools on TV that we played.  Penn State seemed almost empty. 

Yeah... my sarcasm game is in mid-summer form as well as you could see from that post.  😂

Edited by hskr4life

Had to pull the move where I have the roster + jersey numbers on a tab somewhere because I dont know the numbers yet. It's a fun time, complete new team. Might miss on some, but I think we see full potential on all of them. They seem to practice unselfishly, defense is lock down (seen some great signs) and cross has this cool Zion chub thing going. Maybe he can bully with that weight. Just give them time tho in the weight room. 

But for gods sake, make sure you keep the sound low. It's so tinny, the Italians are very excited and yell, and it hurts the ears oh, oh so bad. You've been warned. 😉

2 minutes ago, Mr. Red said:

I'm pulling my hair out over here.  just like tried every different browser there is, played with all the settings.  I know for a fact that my work is not blocking these sites and.... NOTHING!

Ugh I feel your pain. Had a bit of trouble myself. Make sure your adblock(s) are all turned off. 

For my friends who can’t see the feed, we are currently up 64 to 41 at the end of 3/4. Benton is kind of a bright spot. Easley looks like he could make the rotation. Does Sean Burke has incredibly fast hands and is just generally fast. Cheatham needs cleanup driving to the hoop and finishing. Kevin Cross is doing some good work to em.

2 minutes ago, HolyBobpilgrimage said:

Ugh I feel your pain. Had a bit of trouble myself. Make sure your adblock(s) are all turned off. 

OK guys I'm live!!!!  Out of the blue one of my pages with the stream loaded and now its working perfectly...  tuned in just in time to see a nice little splash from Samari Curtis

Just now, Mr. Red said:

OK guys I'm live!!!!  Out of the blue one of my pages with the stream loaded and now its working perfectly...  tuned in just in time to see a nice little splash from Samari Curtis

Maybe it's a time based thing? They kept me waiting around for a while. 

Samari is a gift from the basketball gods.