Opening Night Scrimmage

1 hour ago, Omaha Nebrasketballer said:

Has anyone seen a schedule of events for the night? Really just want to be there for the basketball part of it and avoid the concert if possible. (Nothing against Rick Ross...I’ll just have my two young kids with me. Lol.)

https://huskers.com/news/2019/9/13/mens-basketball-opening-night-with-husker-hoops-is-sold-out.aspx

31 minutes ago, khoock said:

I would like to see two separate teams for the scrimmage. We have 16 players on the roster so thats plenty to do a 20 minute scrimmage between two teams. Anyone know if theres a dunk contest or 3 point?

Ummm...

Doors open at 6 p.m. with the event starting at 7 p.m.  The night includes introductions of the men's and women's teams, a 20-minute men's scrimmage on the new Pinnacle Bank Arena court and other contests before hip-hop recording star Rick Ross will close the evening with a performance.

1 minute ago, Norm Peterson said:

Anyone have any idea what's on the agenda for tonight? Like, prior to 7?  Will they be finishing up a practice when the gates open so that fans can see more than just a 20 minute scrimmage? Anyone on here know?

They scrimmaged this morning so it seems doubtful they would run them again.