Opening Night Scrimmage

46 minutes ago, skerbball said:

Pretty sweet design. Not really a huge fan of the added “fnbo” next to their logo (seems busy) but hey money talks. Or maybe it means something different like.. “Fred’s Nebraska Basketball Organization.” 

That logo being a simple shade of stain different than the main court seems to blend in more than if it were colorized, such that we'll hardly even notice the FNBO after a while.

Just to get this straight, I surmise when we refer to the Fenbo it will be anything which happens on the court and we should thank First National Bank of Omaha and when we enter the arena it will still be the Piba and the Pinnacle Bank should occupy our thoughts. Does anyone know how much it costs these financial institutions and how long their sponsorship lasts? I'm trying to decide where to move my checking account. (Will probably be most influenced by whether I want the toaster or the mini-crockpot more).

6 hours ago, jimmykc said:

Just to get this straight, I surmise when we refer to the Fenbo it will be anything which happens on the court and we should thank First National Bank of Omaha and when we enter the arena it will still be the Piba and the Pinnacle Bank should occupy our thoughts. Does anyone know how much it costs these financial institutions and how long their sponsorship lasts? I'm trying to decide where to move my checking account. (Will probably be most influenced by whether I want the toaster or the mini-crockpot more).

I thought the Pinnacle Bank sponsorship was for 25 years and FNBO was for 10 years. I did not verify that, fyi, just my recollection.

2 hours ago, dustystehl said:

Has anyone received the email with the print-at-home tickets yet? I'm starting to worry that maybe I missed it on accident. If that's the case, can we print them from our account at huskers.com?

I haven't yet either. I imagine they'll send them out next week, but if you want to feel safer maybe call the ticket office? 

28 minutes ago, emwilliams said:

Pretty sure I received the link to the tickets when I “bought” them online.

This is what the email (received 07/15) said:

Delivery Method: Print at Home

The print at home ticket is to be used like any other ticket and will be sent to your email within three to four weeks of the event. For post-season events, tickets will be sent after the announcement to host is made. It will be separate from your confirmation email.

We're now 2 weeks out from the event and, to my knowledge, I have not received the email with the print at home tickets.

29 minutes ago, dustystehl said:

This is what the email (received 07/15) said:

Delivery Method: Print at Home

The print at home ticket is to be used like any other ticket and will be sent to your email within three to four weeks of the event. For post-season events, tickets will be sent after the announcement to host is made. It will be separate from your confirmation email.

We're now 2 weeks out from the event and, to my knowledge, I have not received the email with the print at home tickets.

I haven't received mine either. Let me know if you hear anything.

1 hour ago, Faux Mike Peltz said:

Rick Ross has been named. Guess they are waiting til the end...

Personally, I'd have preferred Ric Ocasek.  Good thing they didn't wait til the last minute....  RIP, Ric.  Cars were not one of my favorites, but they were a talented group that provided refuge in the middle of a disco storm.

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 7:38 PM, skerbball said:

Pretty sweet design. Not really a huge fan of the added “fnbo” next to their logo (seems busy) but hey money talks. Or maybe it means something different like.. “Fred’s Nebraska Basketball Organization.” 

It's bright and "pops" a little too much for my tastes (not as bad as the Barn) but I wish it had a more natural wood look, but hey, they didn't stop by O'rourkes's to ask me... 

18 minutes ago, dustystehl said:

What does this mean? Does it have an unnatural wood look? Or do you just want a different color/type of wood?

I'm assuming "natural wood" is to be distinguished from "stained." I could be wrong. I thought it looked pretty much unstained. I could be wrong on that one, too.