2021 C Frank Anselem -> Syracuse

hhcmatt

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There is talk about Anselem reclassifying to 2020 which would make it harder for us with our scholarship situation.

FWIW here is Anselem confirming he's still 2021.

To me there is probably one or two schools he's interested in for switching to 2020 and if those don't come through he'll stay in 2021

He has offers from Arizona, Gonzaga, Florida, etc. and hasn’t even narrowed it down to a top ten list yet. So it might be a long shot. But man, Washut’s article made it sound like he can’t wait to get here and start playing for Hoiberg. Final quote of the article, talking about some big time schools that have offered him, but haven’t showed him as much love as Nebraska - “After this weekend I’m going to consider Nebraska even more than those schools.”

14 hours ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Robin Washut
@RobinWashut

2021 four-star center 
@the2kfranky
 was already high on #Nebrasketball, but his official visit this weekend moved the #Huskers even further up his list.

I assume the list is kept in his desk and if it was not in pencil that he needed to make a new list

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • hhcmatt changed the title to 2021 C Frank Anselem -> Syracuse