Finally. A Small, Little Husker Hoops Fix

Fred Hoiberg hosted the first session of the 2019 Nebraska Basketball Camp last week. It was a blast, even as an onlooker Dad, as I learned a lot about the type of offensive system that Hoiberg & Co. will want to run from a philosophical perspective -- I talked to several coaches & some former players/camp-assistants to glean as much as I could without taking away from the 200+ kids who were there to learn. And my boy enjoyed it immensely.

20190614_155924.jpg

Edited by AuroranHusker

45 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

This is not a commentary on any player/s past or present or any coach/s past or present but it still blows my mind that Thor is the only player in that video from last year. I'm not saying this is good or bad, just an old man trying to adjust as best he can.

giphy.gif

It was definitely weird at the NU Basketball Camp last week seeing only new faces out & about. I recognized some of them but it was still super strange to not know *all* of them.

11 hours ago, hhcdave said:

I don't understand for the life of me why you STILL can't get the t-shirt Hoiberg is wearing above in a variety of colors. I've seen the hat but never the shirt. Unreal. They'd sell like hot cakes.

Agreed. It is as if adidas isn't in this partnership for maximizing their investment -- which is weird?!