2021 C Wilhelm Breidenbach - LOI

It's nice to see the plaudits and praise that a couple of our recruits are getting. I certainly think it's deserved for those two.

But it's a whole group of kids that will be coming in next year and the others are too good to be ignored.

I'm just really excited to see what the future holds in store with some of the shooters we'll have on our team next year.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, millerhusker said:

Think he’s kind of a forgotten player who could surprise people next year. He knows how to play. 

I certainly hope so, Lat’s shown he can light it up from downtown and can also get in foul trouble quick. Them getting 20 and 20 each at the 4 could be a good 1-2 punch there. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Guys, I just want to be on the record as saying I think this guy is going to be really good. He's going to be a unique talent, hard-working, smart, and competitive player. He's gonna do it all with goggles and maybe even keep the goofy haircut. I think this is the exact type of big we've been missing for a long time. 

1 hour ago, basketballjones said:

Guys, I just want to be on the record as saying I think this guy is going to be really good. He's going to be a unique talent, hard-working, smart, and competitive player. He's gonna do it all with goggles and maybe even keep the goofy haircut. I think this is the exact type of big we've been missing for a long time. 

Could he end up with a similar career as Garza from Iowa....??  They seem like similar type players..

Edited by ConkintheCorner

7 minutes ago, ConkintheCorner said:

Could he end up with a similar career as Garza from Iowa....??  They seem like similar type players..

so you're saying that as WB matures he'll start to look more and more like Herbie Husker like how Garza ended up resembling Herky the Hawk?

8 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

so you're saying that as WB matures he'll start to look more and more like Herbie Husker like how Garza ended up resembling Herky the Hawk?

That or he will start to resemble Lil Red

*shudders*