2021 C Wilhelm Breidenbach - LOI

I really wanted him for 2021 when I went and saw him play. I had kind of bought into Sanogo so it was hard to lean back with this news. After thinking about it more while Sanogo in the paint sounds like a good thing after seeing last season, WB is a great fit for Nebraska long term and think he will be a very good player for us. I’d love to get him now and develop him. While his weight could use a few I think he will do well right working with other very talented players and won’t have to transition from maybe being the man to playing his role and excelling at it. 

7 minutes ago, Swan88 said:

Perhaps Sanogo’s academics will prevent him from reclassifying to 2020?

I think he's still waiting on an ACT. He would've taken it by now had we been in an ideal situation. It'll be interesting what the NCAA does with situations like that. I believe our football recruit Betts is also waiting on an ACT score. 

2 hours ago, thrasher31 said:

I think he's still waiting on an ACT. He would've taken it by now had we been in an ideal situation. It'll be interesting what the NCAA does with situations like that. I believe our football recruit Betts is also waiting on an ACT score. 

I think the NCAA will be more lenient on Seniors in that situation than Juniors wanting to reclassify. Of course both guys being considered would be doing that but WB would probably have a better shot with his academic background. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well this is a tasty little morsel from Jeff Faraudo, a pretty connected freelance writer out in California.

"He’s drawn interest from Cal, Stanford and Vanderbilt, but may be thinking Nebraska."

https://www.si.com/college/cal/basketball/cal-summer-recruiting

• 1 month later...