Coach Bolt

51 minutes ago, Klas3131 said:
This is a really "meh" hire for me.  I know, I know, he's a former Husker.  I just think they could have gone with someone better.  

Who would you have thought should have been hired?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Edited by Bugeaters1

Congratulations to Coach Bolt!  Great to here that this was his dream job.  When he went back to the state of TX, I thought he wanted to be back home pretty much for good.  Will be interesting to see what he can do here.  It's not always the "sexy hire" that can accomplish the most at a particular program.  GBR!!  ⚾

Edited by mwm89

I am excited to see Will Bolt back in Lincoln. It will be interesting to see how his mindset impacts the team. He was a fire breathing, tough SOB on the field and I am hoping his team will be like him. He brings just a bit more gregariousness to the job that should resonate with the players IMO.

It's interesting to look at the DVH coaching tree and see how it's impacted this staff. You've got all sorts of "interbred" aspects goin on... Texarkana, Northwestern State, Nebraska, Arkansas, TAMU, Childress, Deggs, etc etc. So with that as a base, I'm hopeful that this group of coaches can pull it off, and have similar success as those they've been mentored by.