Italy Trip

khoock

3 minutes ago, khoock said:

Anybody know if Yvan Ouedraogo ever joined the team in Italy? Dont recall seeing him in any photos when they were site seeing. 

They were apparently gonna try to meet up with him but it just never happened. I think they said that on the Husker Online podcast or the Husker247 one. Forget which one honestly

18 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

Sadly, chest-pass is a nice way to put it. Samari's shot is butt ugly. But, I will say, if he winds up making 44+% as a FROSH, then it will be beautifully unorthodox. But, for now, butt-crack ugly.

good news is we have probably the best coach in America to either fix the shot or decide that the shot is just fine if it doesn't get blocked and goes in the hoop. 

Per OWH article: Hoiberg played each game with two groups that roughly played together 20 min each. So basically it sounds like he played his starting 5 together each game and then the next 5. Didnt really mix and match those groups during games. His goal was to try out different lineups and systems and see who works well with who. Reminder that the 10 players who made up these two groups were: Green, Cheatham, Burke, Curtis, Stevenson, Thorbjarnarson, Kavas, Easley, Cross, and Banton.

Also, apparently B1G network sent out a crew to film the trip and will be coming out with a 3 part special about Fred Hoiberg/Nebraska and their trip.

https://www.omaha.com/huskers/plus/fred-hoiberg-pleased-with-huskers-progress-camaraderie-from-good-but/article_57751579-5a76-55ea-b939-7ee0d0df8e08.html

(behind the paywall)

Ouedraogo should be on campus by the first day of classes next week, but might be a day or two late.

Hopefully whoever handled Jorge Brian Diaz's paperwork in admissions has moved on to a different school, or it might be tight getting Yvan in class by the deadline. 🤨

3 hours ago, throwback said:

Hopefully whoever handled Jorge Brian Diaz's paperwork in admissions has moved on to a different school, or it might be tight getting Yvan in class by the deadline. 🤨

Enrolling in and attending classes are two very different things

On 8/23/2019 at 3:28 PM, khoock said:

Dont have the exact numbers but apparently Jervay Green and Haanif Cheatham led the gaurds in rebounding during the four games.

I wonder if that is totals or average as they probably also mostly led the guards in minutes

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, jimmykc said:

Good luck, when channels disappear they seldom return. Do you live somewhere allo serves? I'll let you know how my changeover goes later this month.

My problem is I'm a big Pittsburgh Pirate fan so I get the MLB extra innings package which is not part of those other services. Directv and Dish carry the mlb package.  What is upsetting is that if i was to cancel service they would charge me for breach of contract but to me they are in breach on contract by taking a channel away that was in place when I signed my contract.

22 minutes ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

My problem is I'm a big Pittsburgh Pirate fan so I get the MLB extra innings package which is not part of those other services. Directv and Dish carry the mlb package.  What is upsetting is that if i was to cancel service they would charge me for breach of contract but to me they are in breach on contract by taking a channel away that was in place when I signed my contract.

You can also just get MLB.TV's single-team season out-of-market package. I did that for the Royals when I lived in hell (Boulder, Colorado).

21 minutes ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

What service were you with?

I had Sling TV then. I now live in Iowa, so the Royals are a "home team," which means I use HuluPlus to get all KC, STL, MIL, CHW, CHC and MIN games. Our local cable gets only Chicago teams.

In Colorado, I just bought the entire MLB.TV season the first couple of years, then pared it down to Royals games. The single-team MLB.TV package is $89.99 per year, I believe.

Before that, I just had to watch the Rockies on cable. Yuck.

Edited by jayschool