Big 10/ACC Challenge...Impact on Home games

Guess we are going to be on the road again for the second year in a row playing Georgia Tech. Wonder if that means we will get two years at home after that? We have only played them once..1983 in which Georgia Tech won 66-49. When they sent out the notice for season tickets...that included a home game for the Big 10/ACC Challenge...they are going to send out another email adjusting season ticket costs based on the loss of one home game. 

https://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/mens-basketball/husker-hoops-to-play-at-georgia-tech-in-big-ten/article_812fd039-cea1-52de-b660-55ee0eae1e65.html

26 minutes ago, Handy Johnson said:

For his size Curtis Moore was a David “skywalker” Thompson type dunker, simply a phenom... As far as the ACC challenge, how long will it be before Duke/UNC play in Lincoln? I’m serious...

Lol 20-21 Duke and 21-22 UNC?  Nah my guess is they will give us anyone but those two for at least the next 75-100 years. 

I hated playing Intramural games at Mabel Lee. Too small & we couldn’t accommodate all the “Little Sisters” that came to cheer us on. Men’s P. E. was great, ( we stole the sign when it was torn down) but nothing matched the Colosium where the “real” Huskers had played!

2 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

I hope within 3-5 years we’re done with the middle of the road/bottom feeders. It might take a B1G Title or two...

I hope it happens while my dad is still alive.  We have been going to games since year two of the “Bob”.  I’d love to see a Nebraska vs Duke or UNC with him.  

15 minutes ago, colhusker said:

So we can celebrate?

lol..yeah I think the University should open up the arena for a NCAA Watch party next time Nebraska makes it to the dance (and I have a good feeling we will win the next time we are there) and immediately after the victory they allow PBA to tap the kegs!  

3 hours ago, Nighthawk said:

lol..yeah I think the University should open up the arena for a NCAA Watch party next time Nebraska makes it to the dance (and I have a good feeling we will win the next time we are there) and immediately after the victory they allow PBA to tap the kegs!  

Why are we waiting until after?

On 6/7/2019 at 11:51 PM, Silverbacked1 said:

Might be able to talk the Mrs. into coming if you did bring some!

And what is the name of the wine you help bottle, because I drive my wife and friends to a LLLLOOOOOTTTTT of wineries though out the Midwest.?

Serenity Valley Winery - Millersburg MO - near Columbia