Three-point line moving this season?

43 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:
45 minutes ago, dustystehl said:

I like how the thread name is a question, but the first post in the thread begins with "it's official". ??

The thread title is a question; the first post is someone else's tweet. ??

I'm so confused now. Was your response a statement or a question.

1 hour ago, Norm Peterson said:

The thread title is a question; the first post is someone else's tweet. ??

You asked a question, then posted the answer. So it seems you were just trying to get people to click on your thread. And that obviously worked.

Sorry for posting something I thought was just a fun jab. I can tell by your sarcastic reply and use of the exact same emojis that I have offended you.

Just now, dustystehl said:

You asked a question, then posted the answer. So it seems you were just trying to get people to click on your thread. And that obviously worked.

Sorry for posting something I thought was just a fun jab. I can tell by your sarcastic reply and use of the exact same emojis that I have offended you.

Wow. You can tell all that from emojis?

What am I thinking right now?

21 minutes ago, dustystehl said:

I was more offended that he didn't use any semicolons in his title; that's the real culprit.