Season ticket renewals

On 6/4/2019 at 7:03 PM, thrasher31 said:

That's not horrible. 250 for your upper level 100. First year buying season tickets (student discount is a nice thing). 250 is better than I expected to be honest

Up a total of $250 ... to a total of $2200 or so for 4 tickets plus parking. $400 in donations and $1800 or so for the tickets, fees and parking. If I'm not mistaken they are charging $20 for the season ticket card this year (and all other options as well) which is an additional expense compared to prior years. I think I calculated about $31/ticket/game including donations. Very reasonable imho.

21 minutes ago, Husker4theSpurs said:

I can't blame them ... our basketball tickets have been beyond reasonable for a long time. People talk about sellouts, etc. but that's partly why. Not saying we don't have great fans because we do, but it's a relative bargain for something to do in the winter for even the most casual fan.

It's a relative thing. The way I view reasonable and the way my wife views it are two different things. Neither is necessarily wrong. It's a little annoying that with what's gonna be a bad non-con sked, at least at home, and considering they haven't really done anything on the court yet, that now is the time they raise prices. I'd budgeted for a bit of a bump, but not as big of one as they made.