Season ticket renewals

4 hours ago, 49r said:

Man, tickets to Husker basketball games have been bargain basement for a long LONG time.  Kansas fans are paying $75 per game for a seat equivalent to our 300 level seats, and $150 per game plus a MASSIVE donation for 100 level comps.  I think we have to consider ourselves lucky we're getting such a bargain.

But sadly thats Kansas and we are Nebraska start winning and then prices going up are a different story. Right now it seems like they’re doing it bc a new shiny coach and all. Just my opinion and I’ll still be paying to attend the games.

14 minutes ago, ShortDust said:

But sadly thats Kansas and we are Nebraska start winning and then prices going up are a different story. Right now it seems like they’re doing it bc a new shiny coach and all. Just my opinion and I’ll still be paying to attend the games.

I get that, and we shouldn't expect to have to pay KU prices, I'm just trying to illustrate we have nothing to complain about when it comes to ticket prices.  Nebrasketball has to be the best value in the country no doubt.

4 hours ago, 49r said:

Man, tickets to Husker basketball games have been bargain basement for a long LONG time.  Kansas fans are paying $75 per game for a seat equivalent to our 300 level seats, and $150 per game plus a MASSIVE donation for 100 level comps.  I think we have to consider ourselves lucky we're getting such a bargain.

Perhaps we should let the AD know we will allow them to up the ticket prices $10 for every national championship and $5 for every runner-up finish. that would get us there.

2 hours ago, HuskerActuary said:

- The 100 level went from $21 per game to $23 per game

- The 200 level went from $13 per game to $15 per game

- The 300 level went from $6 per game to $8 per game

That sounds a lot better than $75 a ticket.  When i saw that I was like HOLY CRAP that's $1350 increase per season.  

19 hours ago, Husker4theSpurs said:

I think overall for our 4 tickets in upper rows of the 100 section it appears our price including donation is up about $250 total or so. (including parking)

That's not horrible. 250 for your upper level 100. First year buying season tickets (student discount is a nice thing). 250 is better than I expected to be honest

23 minutes ago, Handy Johnson said:

Time for a “Get Off My Lawn” quote for you kids. I think the first student ticket “package” I bought was $42... & Football wasn’t much more than that. Man, I sure got spoiled sitting courtside for all those years!

According to some random inflation calendar online, $42 in 1962 equates to $355.40 in 2019... :D