NCAA Baseball Tourney Thread

7 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

They kind of look like they are playing in mud.

What time did these get to bed last night?

Would like to see Gelo or Erstad get the guys together outside the dugout and rally the troops. Looks like we are playing cause we have to and not cause we want to. Reminds me of the last couple regionals and not the 1st two games of this regional.

21 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

This wouldn't be a good look to close out 2019. Better get going now, or it's curtains.

One of the worst performances of the season. Disappointing way to end the season. Showed good fight for the most part over the last couple weeks. Michigan/ASU series and 4-4 in the B1G and NCAAs shows what this program is capable of. Should be our expectation moving forward.

Disappointing way to end an overall pretty good season.  My expectations for the program is to find better everything next year and beyond as far as level of recruiting and development/coaching.  I would hope that is everyone's.  I realize we have some good, young players playing so we'll see how they do in the coming years and if/how the program progresses as a result.  GO BIG RED!!! ⚾

Edited by mwm89