Old Regime News

jimmykc

This was reported yesterday and probably already familiar to all but Brady Heiman is going to South Dakota and Michael Lewis to UCLA. Somehow I couldn't seem to find it on HHC. Please remove the thread if I am just not looking in the right place.

Edited by jimmykc

3 hours ago, jimmykc said:

Thanks, I think I'll leave this up for awhile since there may have been someone else not diligent enough to uncover these nuggets. I suppose you are now going to tell me that Roburt Sallie isn't coming either.

just change the title to old regime news and you're set!

4 hours ago, jimmykc said:

I did. Maybe we should keep this going until we find out what happens to Tim. Does anyone have any news on Eaton? And I have heard the NCAA is still searching for some of Sallie's old homework.

The first two have leads on gigs and Sallie got an extenZion on his homework.

• 1 month later...

Tim MIles will be the commissioner of the Houston College Basketball Academy.

A bit about them

The academies were created as part of NCAA reforms recommended by the Rice Commission in the wake of recruiting scandals that were unearthed by the FBI probe into college basketball. The commissioners will oversee basketball skills instruction and educate invitees about the academic eligibility process and life skills as they head to college.

Invitations to all four camps have been sent to 1,600 rising high school seniors, juniors and sophomores throughout the country. Division I coaches from throughout the country will be invited to evaluate players from July 23-28.

5 hours ago, Ron Mexico said:

Great gig. Potentially take a year off while still staying involved in basketball and develop recruiting connections

If you want to appear like integrity is your top priority, no better pick than Coach Miles. Unfortunately not even Coach Miles can polish that turd. You'll have Coach Miles telling kids to stay away from agents and money in order to preserve their eligibility one day - then the next day KU, Creighton, Kentucky, Arizona, etc. talking to the same kid offering parents jobs and kids ca$h money.