Nebraska has never been to the Big Dance

15 minutes ago, coughunter said:

These are booster or fan events.  Moos has said things at these as well.  Dont take it as nothing more than AD's playing to the crowd and its fans.  This isnt bulletin board material nor should it be.  

Like?  I’m just curious.   

On 5/24/2019 at 10:19 PM, Nighthawk said:

Like?  I’m just curious.   

He said something about Ohio St and other teams should be running scared cause of Frost at an event.  This happens all the time.  Look at what Iowa has said at events about NE.  I was in Vegas years ago and Doc and Boehm said the same type of things.  It's just talk to pump up the fan bases.

3 minutes ago, coughunter said:

He said something about Ohio St and other teams should be running scared cause of Frost at an event.  This happens all the time.  Look at what Iowa has said at events about NE.  I was in Vegas years ago and Doc and Boehm said the same type of things.  It's just talk to pump up the fan bases.

Not talking about firing up the base, just about not lying.

If we're at a point where one can lie with impunity just to fire up one's base, well ... I just hope politicians don't get wind of this strategy.

Edited by jayschool

10 hours ago, jayschool said:

Not talking about firing up the base, just about not lying.

If we're at a point where one can lie with impunity just to fire up one's base, well ... I just hope politicians don't get wind of this strategy.

Agree. These are two totally different things. It’s one thing to tell that other teams should run scared from a coach that just had his first year.  No idea where the team is going. Maybe they should, maybe they shouldn’t run. Can’t tell as we don’t know where the football team is going. 

HOWEVER, it’s different saying Nebraska has never made it to the NCAA tournament. The first can’t be proven until and if it happens. The second can be proven in under a minute by getting on line.  

Give me an an example of something where Moos said something that can already be disproven.  Where he flat out lied. 

Edited by Nighthawk

On 5/26/2019 at 3:36 PM, Nighthawk said:

Agree. These are two totally different things. It’s one thing to tell that other teams should run scared from a coach that just had his first year.  No idea where the team is going. Maybe they should, maybe they shouldn’t run. Can’t tell as we don’t know where the football team is going. 

HOWEVER, it’s different saying Nebraska has never made it to the NCAA tournament. The first can’t be proven until and if it happens. The second can be proven in under a minute by getting on line.  

Give me an an example of something where Moos said something that can already be disproven.  Where he flat out lied. 

Im sure he meant hasnt won a game or just not informed.  Again I wouldn't read much into it considering the circumstance.  

10 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

The journalist not correcting Jamie Pollard in his official newspaper accounting of the situation is the real B1G issue here.

It’s really the only issue.