B1G Baseball Tournament Thread

On 5/19/2019 at 10:59 AM, The Polish Rifle said:

Minnesota Ace is injured. Can’t find anything on his timeline of return. He’s their best starter by a wide margin. 

Dont like being on the same side of the bracket as Iowa/Indiana but I think Minnesota is an ideal first matchup for us. 

Hopefully the the weather improves. Not looking good. 

On 5/19/2019 at 10:59 AM, The Polish Rifle said:

Minnesota Ace is injured. Can’t find anything on his timeline of return. He’s their best starter by a wide margin. 

I seen some where that Minny's coach said that Meyer would be available late in the B1G tounry. I'll see if I can find where I seen it.

1 hour ago, khoock said:

Latest projections i have heard had us as a #2 seed in Stillwater.

In other local news, Creighton (#2) and Omaha (#4) are projected in Fayetteville.

Here is a fun one...

Nebraska goes 0-2 this weekend.  They end up in Fayetteville or Stillwater as a 3 seed.  Creighton gets the 2 seed in that region and Omaha gets the 4 seed.

#1- OSU or Arkansas

#4- Omaha

#2- Creighton

#3- Nebraska

17 hours ago, hskr4life said:

Here is a fun one...

Nebraska goes 0-2 this weekend.  They end up in Fayetteville or Stillwater as a 3 seed.  Creighton gets the 2 seed in that region and Omaha gets the 4 seed.

#1- OSU or Arkansas

#4- Omaha

#2- Creighton

#3- Nebraska

I think 0-2 might have us Bubbly. Especially if those losses are Minny and Iowa. Really hope we at least take care of business against Minny and Iowa as they are outside the top 60 in RPI. Losses to Indiana shouldn’t hurt us. 

One of my biggest qualms with TD is the size of the field.  In every other ballpark (college), that triple is a homer.  This is college ball.  Idk... just seems too big.

Anyways... back to the game.  Gelo with a solid triple that got things going.  Waldron looks awesome through 1.

4 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

One of my biggest qualms with TD is the size of the field.  In every other ballpark (college), that triple is a homer.  This is college ball.  Idk... just seems too big.

Anyways... back to the game.  Gelo with a solid triple that got things going.  Waldron looks awesome through 1.

I don't think it's the dimensions.  375 is pretty typical for the gap.   The ball just doesn't seem to carry like Haymarket Park.