Michigan vs. Nebraska series Game Thread

Also chirping at Michigan SS who thinks he’s Jeter. 

I guess when mojo was thrown out at second base the second baseman flexed like he was some big shot that they got mojo stealing but maybe that's part of what's going on

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, AuroranHusker said:

If, somehow, Nebraska were to finish this sweep off vs Mich., the Huskers would need Rutgers to defeat Indiana tomorrow to gain a share of the B1G title. My, how fortunes have changed for this team in the past 2 weeks. GBR !!!

Indiana will still win the title based on the tiebreaker of common opponent record.

1 hour ago, HuskerFever said:

Indiana will still win the title based on the tiebreaker of common opponent record.

It's out the window for NU now, so it's immaterial. Mich. can still take it. NU could even drop a ways down the line depending on a couple results...

Edited by AuroranHusker

8 hours ago, mwm89 said:
Stayed for the whole thing last night/early this morn.  Great series win, though I witnessed in person the one loss.  Pretty wild game, though.  Hopefully we can get a couple of BTT wins at the least and earn a bid in the regionals (one way or another).

We bailed about 4th, my son was falling asleep
Plus we have an 1 1/2 hour drive to get home. We rolled I'm to the house around 1230.

Edited by Bugeaters1

Really interesting scenario in the NW Minny game. NW needs to win to have a shot at Omaha, Minny needs to win for the 4 seed. They’re in a rain delay, NW doesn’t have lights, and they can’t play a Sunday game this weekend. 
It's crazy that a division 1 baseball School in the big ten doesn't have lights on their diamond

8 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

We bailed about 4th, my was falling asleep
Plus we have an 1 1/2 hour drive to get home. We rolled I'm to the house around 1230.

Understandable in that case. 

I was determined to be there for the last game...……..waiting for the determination (of those making the decision) to head to the ballpark under the much less than desirable circumstances.  ? ⚾

Edited by mwm89