Michigan vs. Nebraska series Game Thread

I like our chances in sweeping. Not saying Mich isn’t capable but I believe there is some fools gold there with their schedule. They are a .500 team on the road and over half of their games have come against quad 4 teams. 

If we we can get one more. Barring a 0-2 finish in Omaha I would think we would have to feel pretty good about making a regional. 

5 hours ago, hskr4life said:

After all the noise this year, the rough patch for the 2-3 weeks prior to last week, and all that has went on this year... we got a chance to play for a Big 10 championship today.  Let’s get after it boys!

Too much outside stuff has to happen for a B1G title for me to worry about it too much (fully expect Indiana to finish it out). But what this team can accomplish without help is get solidify an at large bid. Guys have shown some major huevos this past week, gotta keep it going. A B1G tournament run in Omaha would be so much fun for the players, coaches and this fan base. 

For as poorly as we were playing when we headed to Northwestern, we have been playing very well.  Go figure!!  A regional bid should be nearly wrapped up.  Probably 1 or 2 more wins would make it safer.  It would be good for the young guys to get some regional experience.

If, somehow, Nebraska were to finish this sweep off vs Mich., the Huskers would need Rutgers to defeat Indiana tomorrow to gain a share of the B1G title. My, how fortunes have changed for this team in the past 2 weeks. GBR !!!

Yep a lot of people had this team dead in the water.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk