Derrick Walker is N

GATA

1 hour ago, Norm Peterson said:

Every time I see this thread bumped, my heart skips a beat because I'm like "Derrick Walker is N what? N trouble? N sensitive? N gaged? N amored? N tropy? N garde? N titled?"

Walker is giving my ticker a good workout. Thanks guys! I appreciate it.

What we're all wanting to know, which is apparently one of the questions the internet can't answer, is: "Is Derrick Walker aNy good?"

On 1/1/2021 at 3:10 PM, Norm Peterson said:

It's going to be cool in 4 days watching opposing teams having to guard the pick and roll.

Yes, Norm! This is one of my biggest hopes for Walker. A legit threat to score at the rim on pick and rolls plus a big body which won't get pushed around and can play post defense. Have no idea if this is what will transpire but here's to keeping hope alive. 

43 minutes ago, Coaches kid said:

Yes, Norm! This is one of my biggest hopes for Walker. A legit threat to score at the rim on pick and rolls plus a big body which won't get pushed around and can play post defense. Have no idea if this is what will transpire but here's to keeping hope alive. 

Thing is, an Yvan who can finish at the rim is a really good player.  Hoping that's what Walker is.  

https://huskers.com/news/2021/1/4/mens-basketball-walker-to-make-husker-debut-at-purdue.aspx

Lincoln – Nebraska Athletics announced Monday afternoon that men's basketball player Derrick Walker will make his debut for the Huskers on Tuesday at Purdue.

Walker, a 6-foot-8 junior forward from Kansas City, sat out the 2019-20 season after transferring and missed the Huskers' first 11 games this season following an NCAA suspension that dated back to his time at the University of Tennessee.

Edited by Red Don